Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NYC Chinatown Oral History Project

BREAKING NEWS !       SINOVISION NEWS & GO TO TWIITTER REGARDING WWII ASIAN AMERICAN VETERANS !
On Monday, November 13, 2017 5:04 PM, NYC ChinatownOralHistoryProject <nycchinatownoralhistoryproject@gmail.com> wrote:


I want to give you the latest update about the NYC Chinatown Oral History project.

Sinovision TV is doing a series of the profiles on their channel.  Here is the first:

I have rewritten: Learning from My Mother's Voice (first published in 2005), an oral history about my mother with familiar stories about NYC Chinatown.

Future updates will mostly be sent via the Oral History Facebook page; follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ceoservices.jlchin   

And of course resources will be updated on the Oral History website where copies of the two new books are available:
Jean Lau Chin
NYC Chinatown Oral History Project

Just Released!  
 and Learning from My Mother's Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment